Who is the Controller responsible for the processing of your personal data?
CENTURY INCOMING, S.L
Address: Calle Princesa 31, 2º Oficina 3.1, 28008 Madrid
What is the purpose of the processing of your personal data?
• Answering requests for information and queries received by the website form.
• Managing business relationships and services with customers and suppliers.
Which is the legal standing that allows us to process your data?
The legal standing for the processing of your personal data when we answer your requests for information and queries is based on the consent given according to article 6.1.) GDPR
For the management of business relationships and services with customers and suppliers, the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract; according to article 6.1.b) GDPR.
How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept for the duration of the processing for which they were collected and during the legally established period.
Will we share your data?
Will international data transfers be made?
CENTURY INCOMING does not plan to make international data transfers. In case of being necessary, they will only be made to entities under the authorization of the EU-USA Privacy Shield (more information: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome), or to entities that have demonstrated that they comply with the level of protection and guarantees in accordance with the parameters and requirements set forth in current legislation on data protection, such as the GDPR, or when there is legal authorization to carry out the international transfer.
What if a minor enters?
In general, the WEBSITE will not treat personal information, with reliable knowledge, of minors- under fourteen (14) years-. In the event that the WEBSITE carrying out any activity of control, discover the involuntary collection of information regarding children under 14, will carry out all those necessary measures that, as a service provider and controller of the processing, has an obligation to undertake and thus be able to suppress such information, as soon as possible, except in those cases that, due to applicable legislation, it is necessary to keep.
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, those over 14 years of age are entitled to grant their consent, except in those cases in which the law requires for their provision the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
Will I receive commercial communications and promotions?
The WEBSITE does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in each of the existing forms on the WEBSITE, the User has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive such information, regardless of the commercial information requested.
What security measures will we apply?
From the WEBSITE, the appropriate degree of protection is guaranteed, adopting the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure security and the ones that are legally necessary in order to avoid loss, deterioration, or access to unauthorized third parties to personal data collected here, thus keeping your data confidential. For this purpose, we apply security measures designed to protect your data, such as HTTPS. We periodically check our systems to detect possible vulnerabilities and attacks. However, we cannot guarantee the complete security of the information you send us if a leak occurs in any of our physical, technical or management security measures.
What are your rights when making your data available to us?
Once, as a User of the WEBSITE, you have provided us with your personal data, the current legislation allows you to:
• Request access to personal data concerning the data subject, being able to know if we are treating your personal data and accessing your personal data.
• Request the rectification of the data in case they were inaccurate.
• Request the deletion of your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose that was communicated, or in the case that we no longer have the necessary legitimacy to continue with your processing.
• Request the limitation of your processing, in some cases, so we can suspend the processing temporarily or keep them beyond the established time when you may need it.
• Oppose the processing of the information you have given us, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons for the processing to prevail.
• Revoke the consent for each specific purpose, without affecting the legality of the processing based on the express consent.
• Request the portability of the data, which will be provided in a structured, commonly used or mechanical reading format.
• Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you consider your rights have been violated.
How can you exercise your rights?
We have forms for the exercise of your rights, which you can request by email or by mail. If you prefer, you can use the forms from the supervisory authority.
The form, duly filled in, must be submitted and be accompanied by a photocopy of the National Identity Number or equivalent document proving the identity of the person concerned and that is considered legally valid.
• Sending a letter to: Calle Princesa 31, 2º Oficina 3.1, 28008 Madrid
• Sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
In the case of acting through a legal representative, the National Identity Number of the representative and proof of them representing the person concerned must be provided.
What is the time established to solve the exercise of rights?
We will inform you of the actions derived from your request within a period of one month, which may be extended two more months in the case of particularly complex requests and we will notify you of such extension within the first month. In those cases that we do not attend your request, we will inform you of this, motivating your refusal within a period of one month from the submission.
The WEBSITE reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation.